The Armenian Evangelical Church of Damascus has had a long history of instability, regarding the parish and not having a full time pastor. Pastor Datev Basmajian has been working with the Armenian Evangelical Church of Damascus for 2 years now. Here are some of the subjects he discusses:
- Quick review of the history of the Church
- Armenians of Damascus and their presence, dispersed in Damascus
- The Church not having its own Church building
- The problems between the Armenian political groups
- The concept of being the Church
H. Godjigian conducted the interview in Armenian. You can play the audio player and listen directly.