- Christian Social Network
Sunday, December 20, 2009
- What is your opinion about Lebanon, since we know that this was your first visit?
- How would you evaluate the evangelistic meetings that were organized by the Armenian Evangelical Emmanuel Church?
- How is the condition of the Armenian youth in Lyon in general and the Armenian Evangelical youth in specific?
- How is the relationship of the Armenian Evangelical Churches in France with the Armenian Apostolic and the Armenian Catholic Churches respectively?
- Does using the two languages, French and Armenian in the Church worship become a hindrance to the preservation of the Armenian language and identity?
- Does the Armenian Evangelical Church in Lyon coordinate with the Armenian cultural organizations and parties regarding April 24 and Armenian cultural events?
- What is your opinion about our Chanitz blog and newsletters?
You can listen to the interview by clicking on the following link: http://www.divshare.com/flash/playlist?myId=9440964-f83 or at: http://www.divshare.com/download/9440964-f83
Also, you can listen to the many interviews about addiction, speaking in tongues, being a stumbling block, ... by going to http://www.chanitz.org/ and scrolling down the bottom of the page, where you will find the list of the interviews.
Rev. Dr Samuel Kobia reflects about his six-year term as the general secretary of the World Council of Churches
The Rev. Dr Samuel Kobia reflects about his six-year term as the general secretary of the World Council of Churches. He addresses good and not so good memories, encouraging experiences, progress and challenges of the ecumenical movement.
Excerpts from his interview:
In twenty years from now I would be very happy – I don't know whether I will be there or not, but that doesn't matter! – one of the things that I hope we will be able to achieve even before 20 years is over is celebrating a common date of Easter.